Monday, April 1, 2013

And so it shall begin....

And I wish it was an April fool's joke that this comp was starting today!!! Will most likely get the questions within the next 90 minutes.  Trying to have breakfast and gear myself up (or better yet, wake myself up more) after coaxing teething DD to drink as much milk as possible and after DH had to do the same to get DS to have even a piece of toast this morning (I think he was tired since we've been having issues with him going to sleep at night...not to mention be also has a cold) before they had to leave for day care/preschool.  DD was sick last week and I'm thankful that she is at least feeling better, but I've been concerned about DS that this cold doesn't progress into something else.  Yikes!  Just said a prayer this morning for everything; grateful that I did take 3 days off over this Easter weekend to give my brain a rest and to reflect on the meaning of Easter, attend church, go outside with the kids, etc.  I guess right now I feel all over the place, but trying to get my mind back in gear before the elusive questions arrive.  Hating the anticipation and the anxiety that goes with it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment